1. Stop the print spooler service manually from services page. Skip this step if it is already stopped.
2. Detele the file (hpb6sy2917_) from this location C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\hpb6sy2917_. After delete that, start your print spooler from services page. After delete this file, your print spooler service will be worked properly.
3. Now disconnect your printer from computer.
4. Uninstall the printer drivers from control panel.
5. Re-install the drivers again from the disc. If you don’t have disc then download the driver ONLY from its official website.